Keith DeGreen’s Investors Minute
- Can you count on your actively-managed mutual fund to consistently outperform its peers, and the markets over time?
- Can you count on your actively-managed mutual fund to consistently outperform its peers over time?
- How can you avoid “holdings overlap” in your investment portfolio?
- Should you diversify into exchange-traded funds, or hold individual stocks?
- Should you part with that favorite stock in order to invest in exchange-traded funds?
DeGreen Capital Management LLC!
FEE ONLY DeGreen Capital Management has pioneered the use of low-cost, U.S.-traded exchange-traded funds to access all the world’s most promising markets – in the U.S., in other developed countries, and in emerging economies.
We go to cash as necessary, and employ other defensive techniques, to help protect our clients on the downside.
I invest as you invest in your own separately-managed account at industry-leader Charles Schwab. Hundreds of higher-net-worth investors trust us to help them achieve their goals.
It would be my privilege to also invest with you.
– Keith DeGreen, J.D., CFP®